Discussion of article "DoEasy. Controls (Part 17): Cropping invisible object parts, auxiliary arrow buttons WinForms objects"

New article DoEasy. Controls (Part 17): Cropping invisible object parts, auxiliary arrow buttons WinForms objects has been published:

In this article, I will create the functionality for hiding object sections located beyond their containers. Besides, I will create auxiliary arrow button objects to be used as part of other WinForms objects.

Compile the EA and launch it on the chart:

Cropping areas that go beyond the visibility scope works correctly, headers that go beyond the container are cropped along its edge, and if we set the coordinates of the TabControl so that the element goes beyond the container on the left, then everything is cropped correctly here, too - the element itself is cropped along the edges of the panel, and buttons located on the control are also cropped by the edge of the panel visibility scope, rather than their containers. Everything works correctly here. Horizontal left-right buttons have a width that is smaller than the default one (9 pixels). Despite this, they are displayed correctly.
What needs to be fixed? The shadow object appears before the panel that casts it. I will deal with this later.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Reason: