acvitations

i purchased an ea and need to install it on vps. can i top up mql5 account from paypal credit card and then buy more activations?

As far as I understand - we are not buying activations.
We are buying the Market products with activations available, and if activations are finished so we need to buy the product once again.

Sergey Golubev #:
As far as I understand - we are not buying activations.
We are buying the Market products with activations available, and if activations are finished so we need to buy the product once again.

it asked me to purchase more activations when trying to install in mt4(from the terminal)

Elliot Debonee #:

it asked me to purchase more activations when trying to install in mt4(from the terminal)

The meaning of that message is to purchase the product again as Sergey already suggested, since you can't purchase individual activations.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The meaning of that message is to purchase the product again as Sergey already suggested, since you can't purchase individual activations.

can I purcahse it 2 times on the same account?

Elliot Debonee #:

can I purcahse it 2 times on the same account?

You can only purchase it again if you have 0 remaining activations, if you have used 5/5 for example.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can only purchase it again if you have 0 remaining activations, if you have used 5/5 for example.

yes I used all the activations. i plan to install on a vps. but can i top up my balance on the site and then purchase it from my account balance?

Elliot Debonee #:

yes I used all the activations. i plan to install on a vps. but can i top up my balance on the site and then purchase it from my account balance?

Yes, sure.

Reason: