Experts: V75 TradingBot

V75 TradingBot:

Simple trading bot for volatility 75 Index

Author: Lungile Mpofu

Automated-Trading:

V75 TradingBot:

Simple trading bot for volatility 75 Index

Author: Lungile Mpofu

If it is so simple, why is the file so huge?

Keith Watford #:

If it is so simple, why is the file so huge?

Thanks for your comment. It is a template with all blocks

Lungile Mpofu #:

Thanks for your comment. It is a template with all blocks

Are you saying that there are a lot of functions that are simply not used?

Keith Watford #:

Yes a lot unused functions...

Keith Watford #:

I am learning creating from auto EA builders and hard coding and also to compare if both will give same results or not

It seems wrong to me to post code in Codebase that you did not create yourself and especially if created by an EA builer.

Keith Watford #:
It seems wrong to me to post code in Codebase that you did not create yourself and especially if created by an EA builer.

Ok i will remove..... I thought as much i saw many created by EA Builder in code base.

@Keith Watford #: It seems wrong to me to post code in Codebase that you did not create yourself and especially if created by an EA builer.

In my opinion generated code should not be allowed in the CodeBase. That defeats the whole purpose of the CodeBase. Maybe the moderators could discuss this and add it to rules,

Fernando Carreiro #:

In my opinion generated code should not be allowed in the CodeBase. That defeats the whole purpose of the CodeBase. Maybe the moderators could discuss this and add it to rules,

I am in your opinion i support your idea. It has to automatically reject through validation. By so we can all know that its not not allowed though it may be trick since other builders has less codes. I have very short codes i created but were rejected during validation, thus the same concept to be used on any of those by EA Builders. While i was going through a lot in codebase i found many created by EA Builders
Reason: