MT4 - Leverage not showing on Navigator

My leverage is not showing when i hover over my account on navigator tab however when i try another PC that has MT4 installed, up and running it shows the leverage.

It's not my account that's the issue or the broker because i can see my leverage on other PCs with no issues. It's a particular PC which I cannot view it on.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the platform, disabling third-party softwares but to no avail. I've also contacted my broker, they advised me to try another PC to see if the issue is on their end but leverage is shown on other PCs as mentioned above.

Has anyone had this issue before or currently has? Is it because of the broker? What could this issue be related to? Give me all your ideas and experience on this please. Thank you

1123187781: My leverage is not showing when i hover over my account on navigator tab however when i try another PC that has MT4 installed, up and running it shows the leverage. It's not my account that's the issue or the broker because i can see my leverage on other PCs with no issues. It's a particular PC which I cannot view it on. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the platform, disabling third-party softwares but to no avail. I've also contacted my broker, they advised me to try another PC to see if the issue is on their end but leverage is shown on other PCs as mentioned above. Has anyone had this issue before or currently has? Is it because of the broker? What could this issue be related to? Give me all your ideas and experience on this please. Thank you
You yourself answered the question — it is your PC! Something is different on your setup compared to other setups and it is probably your Windows setup that is preventing tooltips from being displayed.
Reason: