Blocked account by broker

Hi can a broker block my MetaTrader 5 account and stop me using it, I have 3 accounts and one is just buffering and not loading up, the broker says that I owe them money? Which I don’t, but they are just making up excuses about MetaTrader system being down, seems very dodgy to me? 

Sounds like a scam, be very careful, when a broker asks for money to release funds or something similar, this is very suspicious...

Contact their regulating authority if there is any or your country's financial fraud department or police and don't send them any more money.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Sounds like a scam, be very careful, when a broker asks for money to release funds or something similar, this is very suspicious...

Contact their regulating authority if there is any or your country's financial fraud department or police and don't send them any more money.

Thanks I thought that, they are adamant that I need to send £2000 usd to let them release my money? Is there anyway I could open my account back up without them knowing and withdraw any money? There is about £2500 in there which I can’t get to? 

Michael Proctor #:
Thanks I thought that, they are adamant that I need to send £2000 usd to let them release my money? Is there anyway I could open my account back up without them knowing and withdraw any money? There is about £2500 in there which I can’t get to? 

The only way to get your money is through the broker.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The only way to get your money is through the broker.

Thanks for your help, looks like I’ve lost that money then 🤬🤬

Michael Proctor #:
Thanks for your help, looks like I’ve lost that money then 🤬🤬
You can contact the regulating authority or the police of the country you broker is domiciled.

Carl Schreiber #:
You can contact the regulating authority or the police of the country you broker is domiciled.
Zurich apparently? Who are the regulating authorities? They claim to work for < deleted >? Who they claim are the biggest broker in the country, has anyone heard of these before, I can’t get in touch with them either through e mail or phone, definitely something dodgy. 

Discussions about broker are strictly forbidden and serious brokers show their regulating authority - otherwise my beloved aunt Google is your friend ...

Carl Schreiber #:
Discussions about broker are strictly forbidden and serious brokers show their regulating authority - otherwise my beloved aunt Google is your friend ...
Done all that and nothing there about them apart from a fancy website, Google will be sick of me trying to find out about these dodgy <deleted>, thanks for your help definitely scam, don’t suppose you have the police phone number for Zurich do you ?? Ha ha 

Michael Proctor #:
Done all that and nothing there about them apart from a fancy website, Google will be sick of me trying to find out about these dodgy <deleted>, thanks for your help definitely scam, don’t suppose you have the police phone number for Zurich do you ?? Ha ha 

?? Really ??

I asked three word and after two more clicks I got: https://www.finma.ch/en/

Welcome to the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA
  • Eidgenössische Finanzmarktaufsicht FINMA
  • www.finma.ch
Reason: