Prevent EAs from launching new trades / orders and ensure current orders are closed profitably or brought to their logical end.

Hi,

I running an EA on a currency pair and I want to take it down. But I want to ensure that existing open orders or trades are unaffected and that they close profitably. Also, if an existing order or set of orders needs to close profitably, the EA may need to launch new trades to offset the existing buy/sell loss. Is it possible to do this? Or will the EA have to have specific settings to take care of such scenarios?

I'm using one EA and I don't see any such options and therefore this question.

Thanks in advance.

All EA are different- so hard to answer. Check variables in settings if can solve an issiue.
remove pair and manage possitions manualy- or close them when on 0 (set own T/P S/L). Some trade will end up at red and you need to live with that- consider stopping loss before you lose more. 

ramassrs1: the EA may need to launch new trades to offset the existing buy/sell loss. Is it possible to do this?
If you “take it down”, the EA is gone. It is not running. It can not do anything.
Reason: