Want to Understand formula Use_DbLots=If = 1-> Multiplier Lot, If = 2-> Fixed Lot.

Hey I am using one EA is that inputs mentioned below setting but its take lot of orders with multifaction lots. want to understand how the formula work as mentioned below ...can someone please help me... thanks.

Use_DbLots=If = 1-> Multiplier Lot, If = 2-> Fixed Lot

DbLots=1

Lots=0.01

SL=5000.0

TP=50.0

Distance=5.0

Multiplier=00

MaxLevel=15

LotsDecimal=2.0

Sameer

Waghya: Hey I am using one EA is that inputs mentioned below setting but its take lot of orders with multifaction lots. want to understand how the formula work as mentioned below ...can someone please help me... 

It is difficult to understand your English. You also have not provided enough information, or code for us to be able to understand. We are unable to provide much guidance without more details.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It is difficult to understand your English. You also have not provided enough information, or code for us to be able to understand. We are unable to provide much guidance without more details.

Hey Fernando thanks a lot for reply... just want to understand how "lot decimal" work... This EA everytime taking new order increasing the lot size. I want to minimize that.

<Decompiled code deleted>

Waghya #: Hey Fernando thanks a lot for reply... just want to understand how "lot decimal" work... This EA everytime taking new order increasing the lot size. I want to minimize that.

Then it seems you should follow the instruction displayed and set the "DbLots" to a value of "2", so that it will always use a fixed volume set by the "Lots".

However, from the parameters (Gi_324, Gi_328, Gi_332), it seems that the EA was originally obtained by "decompiling" it and then modified.

It is against the rules of this forum, to discuss or to promote the use of decompiled code, so further discussion should stop or you risk being banned.

Reason: