Tester, Hide the indicator windows.

I wasnt sure which section of the forum to post this, so if it isnt in the correct one, please do so, and send me the link it is forwarded to.

My q... I am in Mt5 Strategy Tester, testing my eas. How do I hide the subwindows from user's view? I could do it in mt4. I hope i can do it in mt5 too! I have searched mql5 for Tester options, property options. Maybe I am not using the correct search term?

Revo Trades:

I wasnt sure which section of the forum to post this, so if it isnt in the correct one, please do so, and send me the link it is forwarded to.

My q... I am in Mt5 Strategy Tester, testing my eas. How do I hide the subwindows from user's view? I could do it in mt4. I hope i can do it in mt5 too! I have searched mql5 for Tester options, property options. Maybe I am not using the correct search term?

TesterHideIndicators

Sets the mode of displaying/hiding indicators used in an EA. The function is intended for managing the visibility of used indicators only during testing.

void  TesterHideIndicators(
   bool      hide     // flag
   );

Parameters

hide

[in]  Flag for hiding indicators when testing. Set true to hide created indicators, otherwise false.

Return Value

None.

Keith Watford #:

thanks.

Reason: