Strange script behavior

I sent a script( ex5 file ) to my client( Freelance ) for demonstrating something. Instead of opening the script is showing something like this( attached screenshot ). Can anyone please help in what might be causing this issue.

Note:- It is a very simple script that does not use any external resource but inbuilt MQL5 functions and compiles and run okay at my end.

Files:
ScriptMM.png  46 kb

Found out that when the script was used on a VPS terminal it didn't work but on  a local instance it works fine. Maybe some using VPS services knows why this can happen. 

Navdeep Singh #: Found out that when the script was used on a VPS terminal it didn't work but on  a local instance it works fine. Maybe some using VPS services knows why this can happen. 

A Script will not work on MQL5 VPS services. By its nature of synchronisation or migration of charts, only Indicators and Expert Advisors would work.

However, I don't understand the relevance of message in the screenshot you gave. "Downloading"? Downloading from where and overwriting what?

Fernando Carreiro #:

A Script will not work on MQL5 VPS services. By its nature of synchronisation or migration of charts, only Indicators and Expert Advisors would work.

However, I don't understand the relevance of message in the screenshot you gave. "Downloading"? Downloading from where and overwriting what?

Actually this messages is coming when the client loads the script on the chart. Instead of running the script does this.

But also the client is saying that not even charts can be seen ( screenshot background is completely blank ). I also sent him an expert ( .ex5 ) and that didn't loaded too. So something strange going at his end on the VPS I believe.

Locally everything is working.

Reason: