Moon Phases - What do you think? - page 2

Keith Watford #:

A post has been deleted.

Do not post images of non-standard indicators or EAs unless you are also able to attach the source code.

Enrique Dangeroux #:
For the sake of discussion i see no problem in images from some indicator to illustrate something.

There is not really anything to discuss unless everyone in the forum has access to the indicator.

Such posts are often a ploy by the poster with the intention of getting people to contact the poster about this apparently brilliant indicator that is uncannily accurate.

It is a sales technique.

Similarly we have people post results of their EAs and asking questions like "Is my EA performing well?" They are not sharing anything and usually just trying to bring their EA to people's attention.

The poster has asked

I mean... couldn't you delete just the image? The post was rather long and was proving some points. 
Was that necessary? 
You just deleted content others could read and maybe get something from it, also the indicator comes from tradingview  which claims to be an open source platform therefore I could paste the code if its so essential to the topic.

So again, was it necessary to delete the whole post?

so here is the post without the images.

I think it isn't wise to deny something without actually knowing anything about it.

Astronomers each day discover something new - and as we now know - parts of the Universe don't even work within our understanding of physics - so I would never ignore something without actually understanding how and why it works / doesn't work.

The lone fact that we live based on our body's magnetic pulses and the moon affecting Earth's gravity field - can already be somehow correlated with each other.

Here a simple Moon Phases indicator applied to BTC - and someone trading within it's signals would profit a lifetime kind of money:

Look at the tweets dates + the predictions were for the same year (meaning 16 may and 25 july were for 2021 , and may 10 and oct 28 are for 2022.
Now, what happened around those dates in 2021:

The odds for such "coincidences" are, believe me, darn low.

End of discussion.

Reason: