Is it possible to edit broker's history (.hst) files?

Hello. I try to open broker's .hst files from history/brokerfolder with FileOpenHistory() or FileOpen() functions to see and edit OHLC data, but I can not find any number like open price or any order of candle's data. Can we read inside .hst files?

simple example:

int handle=FileOpenHistory("AUDCAD10080.hst",FILE_BIN|FILE_READ);

while(!FileIsEnding(handle))
      Print(FileReadDouble(handle)); 
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Price Constants - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Farzad Sadeghishahrestanak:Hello. I try to open broker's .hst files from history/brokerfolder with FileOpenHistory() or FileOpen() functions to see and edit OHLC data, but I can not find any number like open price or any order of candle's data. Can we read inside .hst files? simple example:

Please read the following thread for details on the HST file format ... .hst file format . . . Old and New (Jan 2014) - How to create a digital version of the MT4 and later

.hst file format . . . Old and New (Jan 2014) - How to create a digital version of the MT4 and later
.hst file format . . . Old and New (Jan 2014) - How to create a digital version of the MT4 and later
  • www.mql5.com
Hst file format valid as of mt4 build 509. // lowest price 8 bytes double high. // highest price 8 bytes double close. // symbol name 12 bytes int period. // symbol timeframe 4 bytes int digits. // to be used in future 52 bytes
Reason: