How to set different Magics into the same advisor

Ok, I won't beat around the bush.

Got two different sets from the same advisor both working pretty nice so I'm trying to merge them into a unique algorithm.

The problem here is that each one work through a different hedging loop which need to be identified by their own MagicNumber, and I guess there's no other way to make it work properly.

So the question is quite easy to explain: how to set a different Magic for each different signal into the same advisor, is this possible?

I've been making research around the matter almost all day long but still couldn't find a clever way to get it done.

Any help on this topic would be highly appreciated.

very much possible.Its already discussed topic in this forum which you may find by searching/googleing.i dont hv the specific link

Indanguang Samrow Panmei #:
very much possible.Its already discussed topic in this forum which you may find by searching/googleing.i dont hv the specific link

easily done - just set the MqlTradeRequest magic field to what you want it to be at the time of placing the order

Indanguang Samrow Panmei #:
R4tna C #:

easily done - just set the MqlTradeRequest magic field to what you want it to be at the time of placing the order

Thanks mates, it works.

But it's like a more complex solution than MQL4 to be MQL5.

Reason: