EA advisor

Hello people. Can you pass me references of effective EAs without martingale? paid or free

You have to do your own research.

William Roeder #:
You have to do your own research.

I have been with algorithmic trading for 2 years. I continually do research but I also like to hear other opinions.

franco90 #:

I have been with algorithmic trading for 2 years. I continually do research but I also like to hear other opinions.

I think our risk appetites are different, what someone might find good or effective will not be for you.

Personally there's nothing right now on the market that's worth it, it makes one wonder if it's even possible to be profitable on forex market, because based on my observation and experience, the only profitable strategies are night trading and the only EA I found to be very good at that is too expensive. The reason I took interest in it is because its backtest did well during 2011, 2012 & 2015, that's when all night trading strategies I knew collapsed, even all the best selling night trading strategies currently took advantages of the period from 2020 until present which seems to be good for the strategy but when you back test them past that, they are all just garbage. There's also hype around Gold trading that seems to be a trend at the moment , which I personally see it as garbage but we will see, also with the AI hype too.

Martingale seems to be the only profitable strategy on the market, even on the signals, only martingale based strategies are doing well. Doing well I mean subscriptions. Its a matter of time before they collapse and everyone cries but next months there will be another one of the martingale signals they will subscribe, they keep coming since I've known this platform 2014. There's even one martingale strategy selling for $12000! it has the longest running record without crashing but with a %60+ drawdown.

Maybe martingale is the only strategy after all.

edit*

I was being sarcastic about martingale being the only profitable strategy. Martingale or grid based strategies are too risky only sellers make monies until they collapse.

Lativ_ #: Martingale seems to be the only profitable strategy on the market
  1. Martingale is not a strategy.

2. Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
              Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

William Roeder #:
  1. Martingale is not a strategy.

2. Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
              Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

I respect you but sometimes I don't understand your way of helping.

Me saying martingale strategies was not good so you are correcting me, you prefer if I said something like "strategies that use risky methods such as martingale and grid" ?

Lativ_ #: Martingale seems to be the only profitable strategy on the market, …
Lativ_ #: Me saying martingale strategies 

Martingale is not a strategy. It is a form of money management.

Lativ_ #: I respect you but sometimes I don't understand your way of helping.

If you call a car a boat, should I not correct you?

Lativ_ #:

I think our risk appetites are different, what someone might find good or effective will not be for you.

Personally there's nothing right now on the market that's worth it, it makes one wonder if it's even possible to be profitable on forex market, because based on my observation and experience, the only profitable strategies are night trading and the only EA I found to be very good at that is too expensive. The reason I took interest in it is because its backtest did well during 2011, 2012 & 2015, that's when all night trading strategies I knew collapsed, even all the best selling night trading strategies currently took advantages of the period from 2020 until present which seems to be good for the strategy but when you back test them past that, they are all just garbage. There's also hype around Gold trading that seems to be a trend at the moment , which I personally see it as garbage but we will see, also with the AI hype too.

Martingale seems to be the only profitable strategy on the market, even on the signals, only martingale based strategies are doing well. Doing well I mean subscriptions. Its a matter of time before they collapse and everyone cries but next months there will be another one of the martingale signals they will subscribe, they keep coming since I've known this platform 2014. There's even one martingale strategy selling for $12000! it has the longest running record without crashing but with a %60+ drawdown.

Maybe martingale is the only strategy after all.

edit*

I was being sarcastic about martingale being the only profitable strategy. Martingale or grid based strategies are too risky only sellers make monies until they collapse.

Thank you very much for taking your time and answering my question. I really appreciate your opinion and I totally agree with what you say. I think that the best is a hybrid EA or perhaps it is what I obtained the best results.

Reason: