Discussion of article "Developing a trading Expert Advisor from scratch (Part 15): Accessing data on the web (I)"

New article Developing a trading Expert Advisor from scratch (Part 15): Accessing data on the web (I) has been published:

How to access online data via MetaTrader 5? There are a lot of websites and places on the web, featuring a huge amount information. What you need to know is where to look and how best to use this information.

For those who don't know how to search for the data to be captured by the MetaTrader 5 platform within a website, I made a short video, where I quickly demonstrate how to proceed with this search.

It is important that you know how to use your browser to parse the code of the website from which you want to get the data. It is not difficult, since the browser itself helps a lot in this task. But it is something that you must learn to do. Once you understand how to do it, a lot of possibilities will open up to you.

I will be using Chrome for search, but you can use any other browser which provides access to the code using developer tools.

Author: Daniel Jose

Reason: