MT5 Build 3337 fails on M1 Macs

Hi!

The new build 3337 works fine on my PCs, and an older non-M1 Mac.

But for my four M1 Macs running MacOS 12.4, the Strategy Tester Agent does not work any longer, and the same applies to the MetaQuotes language editor: trying to use the later makes MT5 crash and become unresponsive. In short, MT5 no longer works on my M1 Macs.

Anyone else experiencing the same issues on Apple computers? 

/B

In short, MT5 Beta no longer works on your M1 Macs.

Hi William,

I agree, it is also my understanding that this is the beta. However, the MT5 live updater downloads this update automatically, as if it is a release version. In addition, the single download file of MT5 for Mac is also version 3337, June 30, instead of the previous version from early June. My workaround for now is to install an older version from April and reject any attempts by the live updater to install the beta version.

Best,

Birger

William Roeder #:
In short, MT5 Beta no longer works on your M1 Macs.
Hi. I think the error is not relate to M1 chips. I updated automatically and works fine for every builds even Build 3337. But I have the same error when I delete the app completely and install the newest DMG. 

Hi Jan, i'm currently experiencing the same problem, have you managed to find a solution? if so please let me know.

JBrown1596 #:
Hi Jan, i'm currently experiencing the same problem, have you managed to find a solution? if so please let me know.

After updating MacOS to 12.5, reinstalling the release version of MT5 that was downloaded as a standalone download, and then applying that appears to be the most recent MT5 beta (3368) update, it all works again on my M1 Macs (MacBook Pro and Mac Mini)

Jan Birger Heldt #:

After updating MacOS to 12.5, reinstalling the release version of MT5 that was downloaded as a standalone download, and then applying that appears to be the most recent MT5 beta (3368) update, it all works again on my M1 Macs (MacBook Pro and Mac Mini)

Thanks for the response, somebody on here had an old dmg version of mt5 and that worked for me but i'm glad you found a solution too, happy trading :)
Reason: