Why were my products removed from the market?

Hi. When I looked at my account a while ago, I saw that my products were removed from the market. Also, the add new product button is not visible. I did not receive any violation notice. What's the problem. Is there anyone who can help?

Harun Celik:
Hi. When I looked at my account a while ago, I saw that my products were removed from the market. Also, the add new product button is not visible. I did not receive any violation notice. What's the problem. Is there anyone who can help?
Have you contacted Service desk?

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
Have you contacted Service desk?

I can't connect directly. It redirects to the forum. I couldn't connect because of MQL5 helper.

I see that you've published about 50 products in the last 24 hours, maybe that has something to do with it.

Contact the Service Desk with the link on the left side of your profile page.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I see that you've published about 50 products in the last 24 hours, maybe that has something to do with it.

Contact the Service Desk with the link on the left side of your profile page.

I couldn't contact because of MQL5 helper. It always leads me to other places.

Harun Celik #:

I couldn't contact because of MQL5 helper. It always leads me to other places.

MQL5 Market >> I am a seller >> Other question >> Please describe your issue in one message and I will pass it on to the MQL5.com team.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

MQL5 Market >> I am a seller >> Other question >> Please describe your issue in one message and I will pass it on to the MQL5.com team.

Yes, I finally passed. I wrote the required topic. Thank you so much

Reason: