What is a good method for protecting class files in library?

What is a good method for protecting class files in library?

this article does not work for me for class with pointers, so i am looking for any other method or link for learning to protect class in libraries using import export method

Promote Your Development Projects Using EX5 Libraries
Promote Your Development Projects Using EX5 Libraries
  • www.mql5.com
Hiding of the implementation details of classes/functions in an .ex5 file will enable you to share your know-how algorithms with other developers, set up common projects and promote them in the Web. And while the MetaQuotes team spares no effort to bring about the possibility of direct inheritance of ex5 library classes, we are going to implement it right now.

Arpit T: What is a good method for protecting class files in library? this article does not work for me for class with pointers, so i am looking for any other method or link for learning to protect class in libraries using import export method

You are not allowed to add extra protections to Market products, nor does your current level of coding skill give your project the necessary quality to be placed as a Market product.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You are not allowed to add extra protections to Market products, nor does your current level of coding skill give your project the necessary quality to be placed as a Market product.

I have not asked to publish a market product or add any extra protection, my question is about protecting class in library using import export

Arpit T #: I have not asked to publish a market product or add any extra protection, my question is about protecting class in library using import export
Then what "protecting" are you referring to?

As far as I am aware, it's not possible to export classes from a library, as far as it is about an ex5 library.

But also a DLL will not be able to export a class.

Classes are compiler constructs, which are only very rudimentary represented in binary, like a v-table for functions.

Edit:

You need the specific header class definition to be able to use a class from a library.
Reason: