Discussion of article "Learn how to design a trading system by Ichimoku"

New article Learn how to design a trading system by Ichimoku has been published:

Here is a new article in our series about how to design a trading system b the most popular indicators, we will talk about the Ichimoku indicator in detail and how to design a trading system by this indicator.

In this part, we will create a blueprint for each strategy, I consider this step the most important step in our mission to create a trading system as it will help us to design a step-by-step blueprint that will help us to understand what we want to do exactly.

• Strategy one: Ichimoku trend identifier:

Based on this strategy, we need to create a trading system that is able to check the values of closing prices, Senkou Span A, and Senkou span B continuously. We need the trading system to make a comparison between these values to decide which one is bigger or smaller to decide if there is an uptrend or downtrend and appear as a comment on the chart with values of the closing price and Ichimoku lines. If the closing price is greater than span B and the closing price is greater than span A, then the trend is up. If the closing price is lower than span B and the closing price is lower than span A, then the trend is down.

Ichimoku trend identifier blueprint

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

This is good presentation, I liked it

ApostleT #:
This is good presentation, I liked it
Thanks for your comment

Very good and useful lesson.
Thank you

I think it's better to combine come described strategies in one in order to make trading signals stronger.
Reason: