Not getting the sms while registering my phone number

Hi everyone I need some suggestions or help.
My problem is that I am not getting any text message containing the verification code.
I have tried too many times after every 24 hours since a month but nothing.
Can anyone help me out?

Hi,          I am new to that and like to set up a Account.

My Problem is,I like to link my PayPal Acc to Meta Trader but my MT5 is Is a gmail registerd. To change to bigpond email I been adviced from MQL5 to have a other phone no,which

I never hat.In moment and for many year past have only 1 mobile number.On the security Page says one email will be send to gmail and one to bigpond which never arrived for conformation.

I need help please,so I can deposit Money. Thank you

detbeck1 #:

Hi,          I am new to that and like to set up a Account.

My Problem is,I like to link my PayPal Acc to Meta Trader but my MT5 is Is a gmail registerd. To change to bigpond email I been adviced from MQL5 to have a other phone no,which

I never hat.In moment and for many year past have only 1 mobile number.On the security Page says one email will be send to gmail and one to bigpond which never arrived for conformation.

I need help please,so I can deposit Money. Thank you

• If it is related to your trading account so ask your broker for support.
  • If it is related to this MQL5 internet portal so use "Contact and requests" link on the bottom of this page (click on that link - Account - I am noot getting SMS).

I had the same, would rather choose telegram now.
Yes try Contacts and Requests.

Sergey Golubev #:
  • If it is related to your trading account so ask your broker for support.
  • If it is related to this MQL5 internet portal so use "Contact and requests" link on the bottom of this page (click on that link - Account - I am noot getting SMS).
I never receive Confirmation email to my bigpond Account, as you can see in Attachment.
Files:
Reason: