Do you know why?

Paid for EA. Start trading with it on AVATrades and also using MQL5 -VPS, Capital 1500 USD. Problem is: EA is Selling and Buying since 3 weeks, 

but the capital still remains 1500 USD. It shows no movements. Does any one know what's gone WRONG?? Thanks. Nillscash.

Nillscash:

Paid for EA. Start trading with it on AVATrades and also using MQL5 -VPS, Capital 1500 USD. Problem is: EA is Selling and Buying since 3 weeks, 

but the capital still remains 1500 USD. It shows no movements. Does any one know what's gone WRONG?? Thanks. Nillscash.

By saying the capital remains $1500, you probably mean your balance, your equity fluctuates, right?

If no trades have been closed yet, this is normal, but contact the author/seller for details.

This is why it is important that users learn how to properly trade manually, so that they can understand the concepts of trading and be able to evaluate EA functionality.

Nillscash :

Trả phí cho EA. Bắt đầu giao dịch với nó trên AVATrades và cũng sử dụng MQL5 -VPS, vốn đầu tư 1500 USD. Vấn đề là: EA Đang Bán và Mua kể từ 3 tuần, 

but vốn vẫn còn 1500 USD. Nó không có chuyển động. Có ai biết những gì đã biến mất SAI ?? Cảm ơn. Nillscash.

you didn't connect to the EA properly, i did when i originally copied the EA

I just want to say THANK YOU ALL.

Nillscash

Reason: