Discussion of article "Video: How to setup MetaTrader 5 and MQL5 for simple automated trading"

New article Video: How to setup MetaTrader 5 and MQL5 for simple automated trading has been published:

In this little video course you will learn how to download, install and setup MetaTrader 5 for Automated Trading. You will also learn how to adjust the chart settings and the options for automated trading. You will do your first backtest and by the end of this course you will know how to import an Expert Advisor that can automatically trade 24/7 while you don't have to sit in front of your screen.

Before we can do anything with MetaTrader 5 or MQL5, we obviously need to download the software. That can be done on this website. It is called MetaTrader5.com. The software is available for free.

That means that you can download it here on the website and install it on your Windows computer right away. If you want to use Linux or if you use a MacBook, there are also some ways to get it started. Actually, I have a whole series about creating an automated trading server farm on a Linux PC.  But let's do some small baby steps today. So please go to MetaTrader5.com, pick the language of your choice and click on this little button here to download the software.

Author: Raimund Bauer

hello Raimund Bauer

Thanks for helping me understand Automated MT5 but where can i find the last and most important video to change the software to get positive results

OMG Raimund! 

I have been a subscriber of your youtube channel for a year now... Thanks you so much, your videos been really helpful! :D
Reason: