Is this kind of trading acceptable?

,  Hi, I have designed an ea that takes about 1000 trades per hour and may be 100000 per ten hours. It looks profitable so far.

Does this count as HIgh frequency trading? If Yes, wehre should I be trading , with which broker?

pcindia:  Hi, I have designed an ea that takes about 1000 trades per hour and may be 100000 per ten hours. It looks profitable so far. Does this count as HIgh frequency trading? If Yes, wehre should I be trading , with which broker?

Proper and real High Frequency Trading is done with access to extremely tight spreads, almost at zero, with little to no commission costs.

Retail brokers don't offer such trading conditions, so I would personally classify your strategy as "reckless" if you carry out 1000-10000 orders per hour.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Proper and real High Frequency Trading is done with access to extremely tight spreads, almost at zero, with little to no commission costs.

Retail brokers don't offer such trading conditions, so I would personally classify your strategy as "reckless" if you carry out 1000-10000 orders per hour.

I can classify your reply as reckless as Hedge funds do employ such high freq. models  and might just buy my software. brokers like yadix also offer facility to trade.  

Image attached how easily it doubles money in a few hours while keeping drawdown at all time flat of 5%
Files:
Capture.JPG  90 kb

pcindia #:I can classify your reply as reckless as Hedge funds do employ such high freq. models  and might just buy my software. brokers like yadix also offer facility to trade.  

Keep dreaming! It's free!

pcindia #: as Hedge funds do employ such high freq. models 
Yes they do, with co-located servers. Not over the internet with free software. If you want to do that, pay your broker ($1,000,000) for one.
pcindia #: I can classify your reply as reckless

I classify your rant as reckless and rude. You have been warned that most brokers will not allow your model.

And you have been warned that your model will likely result in a blown account within hours. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

Reason: