EA optimization - ISSUE

Hi guys!

I have developed an EA, with HFT strategy type, and the signals are working well, tested in scripts and single run, but when I am trying to do optimization, the results are coming as 0 trades in forex symbols and index symbols are working well .

Does anyone have any idea?

PS: I'm normalizing the digits with _Digits all functions.

Thanks for all !

Olki123:

Hi guys!

I have developed an EA, with HFT strategy type, and the signals are working well, tested in scripts and single run, but when I am trying to do optimization, the results are coming as 0 trades in forex symbols and index symbols are working well .

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks for all !

Send a screenshot 

Olki123: I have developed an EA, with HFT strategy type, and the signals are working well, tested in scripts and single run, but when I am trying to do optimization, the results are coming as 0 trades in forex symbols and index symbols are working well . Does anyone have any idea?
That usually means that there is a bug in your code, probably a problem with the proper initialisation of globally scoped variables.

Olki123: the results are coming as 0 trades in forex symbols and index symbols are working well .

_Digits is for only the current chart symbol. If you are trying to trade multiple symbols, use of _Digits, _Symbol, _Period, and _Point (or the corresponding functions) is wrong.

Consider also the possibility that you are unintentionally returning a "failed" reason for the OnInit() event handler with INIT_FAILED or INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT.

You may also want to delete the optimisation cache files, just in the case they have been corrupted (<data folder>\Tester\cache\).

Reason: