Purchased products not showing in "Purchased"

CAn anyone help please?

My Purchased products not showing in "Purchased" - I am logged in ...

Thanks

• If you bought this product uder your fxuser7 forum username;
  • if you fill Community tab of Metatrader with your login (your login is fxuser7; do not use email for login) and your forum password;
  • if this purchase is listed in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fxuser7/market

so you can use the following procedure about how to fix -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Thanks. I'll try that

Sergey Golubev #:
  • If you bought this product uder your fxuser7 forum username;
  • if you fill Community tab of Metatrader with your login (your login is fxuser7; do not use email for login) and your forum password;
  • if this purchase is listed in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fxuser7/market

so you can use the following procedure about how to fix -

It worked! Thanks - you're a star!

FxUser7 #:
Oh! Well I can see it in the list now  - and I can see it in the Experts>Market Folder - BUT when I try to add it to a chart - It loads, then gets removed from the chart after a few seconds ... Any ideas please??

No idea.

• If it is not loaded to the chart so it means that activation was lost (by Windows update or any), and you need to delete this product from Metatrader and install it once again (from same Metatrader).
  • if it is loaded to the chart but removed so - look at Metatrader journal (it may be something writtem there about the error in this indicator or EA).
Reason: