VPS Server

I need more than 32 Pairs in my VPS Server.

Is there a way to do this?

If it is about MQL5 VPS so the limit is 32 parts (according to the Rules).
So, in this case - you should select/use some other (external) VPS.
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

Why you dont offer more than 32 for a higher price?

I need a second one, but then I have the Problem that I dont get a detailed Report of my Account

Matthias #: Why you dont offer more than 32 for a higher price? I need a second one, but then I have the Problem that I dont get a detailed Report of my Account

I would assume it is not a question of price, but of technical considerations. The virtual memory and CPU resources allocated to each running VPS needs to be balanced in order to guarantee the required efficiency and latency.

what is the best alternative VPS?

must be easy to use with not much administration, like the mql5 VPS.

and not too expensive.

goal is to have a Detailed Report of the whole Account and not just for every terminal/vps

Matthias #: what is the best alternative VPS? must be easy to use with not much administration, like the mql5 VPS. and not too expensive. goal is to have a Detailed Report of the whole Account and not just for every terminal/vps

Such recommendations are not allowed on the forum. You will have to do your own research.

Matthias #: Why you dont offer …

This is a user's forum. We don't offer anything but opinions.

Reason: