Modeling Quality is TRASH

So i downloaded as much data as i could on NAS100 and it shows in my history center. I also used only what was available. BUTTTT.... the modeling quality for my EA was still 50.77%. I don't understand what I am doing wrong here. I have searched for answers and i can't find any. Maybe someone could guide me in the right direction as to what I should do. Thank you for all your help.

Files:
pic1.png  997 kb
pic2.png  1047 kb
pic3.png  762 kb

Nita Forex: So i downloaded as much data as i could on NAS100 and it shows in my history center. I also used only what was available. BUTTTT.... the modeling quality for my EA was still 50.77%. I don't understand what I am doing wrong here. I have searched for answers and i can't find any. Maybe someone could guide me in the right direction as to what I should do. Thank you for all your help.

Downloading data via the History Centre will download data from MetaQuotes demo accounts, which do not have enough quality to begin with. There are gaps in the data and many times the data from different time-frames are mismatched. The end result is ... low quality modelling.

On MT4, the only way to get high quality modelling is by using 3rd party tick data and tools as I answered in your other related thread. Another option is to convert MT5 data to MT4 .hst and .fxt files, but that requires good coding skills.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Not having an accurate backtest on VPS

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.05.03 14:17

To get high modelling quality on MT4, you need to use real tick data obtained via 3rd party tools like TickStory or Birt's Tick Data Suite.

If at all possible, consider moving to MT5 for better access to real tick data from the broker, all built into the platform.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Downloading data via the History Centre will download data from MetaQuotes demo accounts, which do not have enough quality to begin with. There are gaps in the data and many times the data from different time-frames are mismatched. The end result is ... low quality modelling.

On MT4, the only way to get high quality modelling is by using 3rd party tick data and tools as I answered in your other related thread. Another option is to convert MT5 data to MT4 .hst and .fxt files, but that requires good coding skills.

thank you for that... on both posts... i have tried to avoid this for as long as possible but i have realized that to become successful as an EA trader this is mandatory... so again thank you and i apologize for not responding sooner 

Nita Forex #: thank you for that... on both posts... i have tried to avoid this for as long as possible but i have realized that to become successful as an EA trader this is mandatory... so again thank you and i apologize for not responding sooner 

Consider moving to MT5 which has real tick data available when connected to a broker's trading account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Consider moving to MT5 which has real tick data available when connected to a broker's trading account.

i will take that into consideration... again thank you

Reason: