Experts: Trailing Activate

Trailing Activate:

Assistant - works on the current symbol, has the 'Trailing activate if profit is >=' parameter in the trailing parameters

Trailing Activate

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Good...very good ...thank you

can  you add .. stop loss   it will be berfect....

Al Sayid # :
 can  you add .. stop loss    it will be berfect....

Only Stop Loss? And that's it? Or will you need to add Take Profit later? :)

Vladimir Karputov #:

Just stop loss...no need for take profit..we got trailing stop..better than take profit

Vladimir Karputov #:

Hi Vladimir...may be you will laugh...but it looks like its necessary take profit

this mornning..the internet stoped for five minuts....

so I realized the necessary .of..take profit

Al Sayid # :

Hi Vladimir...may be you will laugh...but it looks like its necessary take profit

this mornning..the internet stoped for five minuts....

so I realized the necessary .of..take profit

:). Yes, I laughed heartily! Yesterday I started developing an extended version (version 2) - in this version, the EA sets Stop Loss and Take Profit.

Vladimir Karputov #:

:). Yes, I laughed heartily! Yesterday I started developing an extended version (version 2) - in this version, the EA sets Stop Loss and Take Profit.th

thank God///you are so kind and patient...God bless you

Hi, thanks for posting this, I've been looking for stop loss code to help with my expert. Regarding the settings, what are the pros/cons of choosing InpTrailingBarCurrent evey tick or new bar? 

ceejay1962 # :

Hi, thanks for posting this, I've been looking for stop loss code to help with my expert. Regarding the settings, what are the pros/cons of choosing InpTrailingBarCurrent evey tick or new bar? 

Personally, I love the 'new bar' mode.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Personally, I love the 'new bar' mode.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Reason: