Experts: Ilan 1.6 Dynamic HT

Ilan 1.6 Dynamic HT:

Thanks to its advanced formula capital management  Legendary Ilan 1.6 Dynamic allows us to go even from the notoriously unprofitable positions in plus. Now Ilan 1.6 Dynamic is available in source code for MetaTrader 5.

The basic algorithm underlying Ilan Dynamic 1.6 HT simple. It is based on averaging the prices with a gradual increase of the volume of each transaction.

The overall picture inputs Ilan 1.6 Dynamic match this screenshot from the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester:

Author: Vasiliy Sokolov

I have a compile error as per below.

It appears that the program is seeking a location that I do not have on my computer

can't open "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\E6347D5DF900EE92CC2F5ADAA45C9B25\MQL5\include\Prototypes.mqh" include file    ilan_1_6_dynamic_ht.mq5    10    11

Thanks

Blaiserboy:

I have a compile error as per below.

It appears that the program is seeking a location that I do not have on my computer

can't open "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\E6347D5DF900EE92CC2F5ADAA45C9B25\MQL5\include\Prototypes.mqh" include file    ilan_1_6_dynamic_ht.mq5    10    11

Thanks

Download Prototypes.mqh in \MetaTrader 5\MQL\Include, e.g. C:\Programm Files\Meta Trader 5\MQL\Include\Prototypes.mqh

C-4:
Download Prototypes.mqh in \MetaTrader 5\MQL\Include, e.g. C:\Programm Files\Meta Trader 5\MQL\Include\Prototypes.mqh

I downloaded the .exe file from the page and it worked right away......

Thank you.

I can compile the algorithm without any issues, and the back/forward tests on historical data also look great. However, when I tried to attach the EA to a demo account, the initiation process failed. Please refer to the image below. My question is what caused this failure? Can we fix it? Thanks. 

keldish:

I can compile the algorithm without any issues, and the back/forward tests on historical data also look great. However, when I tried to attach the EA to a demo account, the initiation process failed. Please refer to the image below. My question is what caused this failure? Can we fix it? Thanks.  

Hi Keldish! For executing HedgeTerminalAPI library on demo or real account you must purchase license. 

Hi Vasiliy,

Once the EA is enabled it makes several transactions with increasing volumes as expected. Then the EA is disabled and I close all deals opened by the EA manually. Enabling the EA once again it makes an initial transaction which volume is equal but in the opposite direction to the total volume of all transactions opened by the EA the first time. I guess the EA disregards the manual closure and tries to close the transactions. Is there a way to reset the EA so it starts clear every time it is closed. Thanks.

vasilt71:

Hi Vasiliy,

Once the EA is enabled it makes several transactions with increasing volumes as expected. Then the EA is disabled and I close all deals opened by the EA manually. Enabling the EA once again it makes an initial transaction which volume is equal but in the opposite direction to the total volume of all transactions opened by the EA the first time. I guess the EA disregards the manual closure and tries to close the transactions. Is there a way to reset the EA so it starts clear every time it is closed. Thanks.

Hi vasilt71! You may close position mannually using panel 'HedgeTerminalUltimate' only. If you close position in MetaTrader5 - it will be ignored Ilan, beacause this closing is other manual position.

Hi Vasiliy ,

Do you have this EA for Meta Trader 4?

Hello,

Is this EA available for MT4 platform ??

Please assist.

Thank you.

Richard

I'm getting errors when i try to compile the code

'Refresh' - unexpected token, probably type is missing? Environment.mqh 119 15

Reason: