Download MetaTrader 5

MetaTrader for windows phone

To add comments, please log in or register
Did you like the article? Share it with your friends!
Andrius Kulvinskas
Andrius Kulvinskas 2015.03.15 21:56 

Hello all, some times ago windows phone have possibility conect to meta trader 4,  and now i can't find it... Some one can help me ? or explane situation ?

Thanxs 

Pankaj D Costa
Pankaj D Costa 2015.03.16 05:03  
YMMgroup:

Hello all, some times ago windows phone have possibility conect to meta trader 4,  and now i can't find it... Some one can help me ? or explane situation ?

Thanxs 

I am not sure about your case but yesterday when I opened my tab and try to connect MT4, operation has failed and message got, this service is not available, check for the update version. Then I updated my MT4 and then worked it properly. Now its working with Bild778 version. Check it and try.

Thanks. 

Andrius Kulvinskas
Andrius Kulvinskas 2015.03.16 07:36  

thanks for help...

where i can download ?

Pankaj D Costa
Pankaj D Costa 2015.03.16 07:45  
YMMgroup:

thanks for help...

where i can download ?

I got the message for update automatically. You also suppose to get the pop up message when you will open mt4 terminal.

If you do not rcvd the message, I have a easy idea, just remove old one and updated version install from google apps store. 

Let me know if you success.

Best of luck.

Thanks. 

Aleksey Pak
Aleksey Pak 2015.03.16 11:19  

Hello, unfortunatelly n the new builds Windows Mobile not supported

Бета-версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 695: Активы, новая витрина сигналов и ручная торговля при подписке - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Бета-версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 695: Активы, новая витрина сигналов и ручная торговля при подписке - MQL4 форум
To add comments, please log in or register