Script and EA attachment

Hello.

I would like to know if the code of a script is the same or at least similar with an EA's code.

If for example i order a script, and then i want to attach it to an EA, can it be done, or it will need to be written all over so that it can be inserted in the EA?

Thank you.

Surething:

Hello.

I would like to know if the code of a script is the same or at least similar with an EA's code.

If for example i order a script, and then i want to attach it to an EA, can it be done, or it will need to be written all over so that it can be inserted in the EA?

Thank you.

A script can not be attached to an EA. A script can be attached to a chart.

If you need to use the same code in a script and in an EA, you need a library (.mqh or .ex5).

I know that a script can be attached only in a chart.

I was wondering about its code and similarities, cause i want to post a job for a script. If i find it useful i would like the exact same functions to be coded in an EA.

So i was thinking that if i have the code for the script and can be done, it will save me time and money of course, asking to be coded from the beginning. 

So what exactly should i ask in the job description, a script to be coded in  (.mqh or .ex5)  ? 

Thank you for your help. 

Surething:

I know that a script can be attached only in a chart.

I was wondering about its code and similarities, cause i want to post a job for a script. If i find it useful i would like the exact same functions to be coded in an EA.

So i was thinking that if i have the code for the script and can be done, it will save me time and money of course, asking to be coded from the beginning. 

So what exactly should i ask in the job description, a script to be coded in  (.mqh or .ex5)  ? 

Thank you for your help. 

A script using a library (.mqh).

Thanks once more.
Reason: