Expert Advisor: 2 Parabolic Sar Signals

I need help about the writing of an EA.

I have used 2 Parabolic Sar Indicator with different settings. I used the library "SignalSAR.mqh" to create the output, but in the library there are the conditions of buying and selling only for using 1 Indicator.

My project is (after the choice of the parameters of Indicators, Lots and etc ):

1- Fix the library "SignalSar.mqh" (I want only to receive the value of the 2 Sar Indicators without the execution of the selling and buying);

2- Create this cycle        -> IF there is no open order and  IF the value of SAR1 and SAR2 are below the current price -> go LONG: open an order

-> IF there is no open order and  IF the value of SAR1 and SAR2 are above the current price -> go SHORT: open an oder

-> IF there is 1 open order and IF (the value of SAR1 is below the current price and SAR2 is above the current price) or (SAR2 is below and SAR1 is above the current price) -> close the order

I don't know how to receive the 2 different values of the Indicator from the library and using them how I have written before.

I'll really appreciate your help and explanations. 

Possible to use iCustom. Probably your library requires input values to see these options SAR, because to create an indicator that could repeatedly refer to the program calculate your SAR.
Reason: