Need help - page 3

a007 #:

What's above the dots to the very top. Paste it and see what happens

And when you see how great it is, paste the bottom part instead of OrderSend(...)

all done, works great, thanks
only it gives some warnings when compiling, what does that mean? and how do i remove them?

Files:

Sergey Korsunov #:

All done, works great, thanks
only when compiling it gives out some warnings, what does that mean? and how do I remove them?

check for opening a position should be, "rare concern of developers")

it's hard to describe how the check should be, there are a lot of nuances

as long as the code is at test level, don't bother

Fast235 #:

check on opening a position should be, "a rare concern of developers")

it's hard to describe how a check should be, there are many nuances

as long as the code is at test level, don't bother

ok

a007 check your personal email

Oh, there is a problem with this version of the Expert Advisor (
according to the rules of the strategy, several lists of 6 entry points should be linked separately.
i.e. a signal comes in, we threw one owl on one chart, 6 orders from the selected list open.
another signal comes in, we throw the owl on the second chart window, other 6 orders open, etc.
in the initial version, to test it is enough to run the EA six times on different windows.
at the moment the EA is working on one window only, on the second has
Files:
Test_4.mq4  4 kb

a007 #:

What if the list of tools is placed in a text file and when you run the EA in the OnInit() function, fill in an array of names from this file?

can you flesh out the code with this idea, and fix the problem from my previous post above?

Sergey Korsunov #:

Oh, this version of the Expert Advisor has a problem (
according to the rules of the strategy, you need to separate several lists of 6 entries.
ie signal came in, threw one owl on one chart, 6 orders from the selected list opened.
next signal came in, throw the owl on the second chart window, other 6 orders open, etc.
in the initial version to test runs the EA sufficiently six times on different windows.
at the moment the EA works only on one window, the second has already

I have three simple questions: the future of humanity depends on the answers:

1. where did the EA idea come from (who suggested it, where did I read it, ...) ?

2. what are the signs (how did it work, how did it get there) that it only works on one window, it no longer opens on the second?

3. Why throw in another window, why is one window not enough?

Fast235 #:

The easiest way is to put Sleep() after each order opening, the terminal does not have time to update the quantity (for performance reasons apparently).

It tried to open orders for different symbols using the current chart's Ask. But each symbol has its own Ask!

How canSleep() help here? If you don't know much about programming, why give advice?

Sergey Korsunov:

The problem is
I practically don't know the language, I need to automate the opening of orders for a few vp, I put out this simple code (file attached), but it turned out to be clumsy,
According to the plan should open 6 vp, but opens only 3 vp, but sometimes opens all 6, but then again no longer works as it should (I think this may be due to the number of digits after the decimal point, as in the block, where there is no JPY, all works fine.
Please help solve this problem.
I just want to ask how to reorder my forex and i dont know how to reorder my forex and i dont know how to reorder my forex.

An EA working on many currency pairs is multicurrency.

Sending orders of all lists, all switching, and in general, all work should be performed by one Expert Advisor.

Debugging of these is only possible on MT-5.

a007 #:

He tried to open orders on different instruments using the current chart's Ask. But each instrument has its own Ask!!!

How doesSleep() help here? If you don't know much about programming, why give advice?

I have multicurrency, if giving advice according to, it will not help you, I hope I'm wrong.

Reason: