From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 129

Доктор:

Doc. Oh, honey.

Tell me straight out - what do you want from this branch? Knowledge? You say you know everything. Disproving my words - that's what secret's been doing all his life. On the contrary - pointing the way to the Grail for those who suffer? I don't see the Grail in your hands...

So what?

Доктор:

Closed chats don't last long. Alas. Publicity keeps interest and therefore life in the chat room.

In personal correspondence, I've been working with individuals, appropriately qualified, for years.
It's in open places that there's no life. Because no one will give profitable things in public.
And they litter any topic, the same 3-4 patients.

Alexander_K2:

Doc. Oh, honey.

Tell me straight out - what do you want from this branch? Knowledge? You say you know everything. Disproving my words - that's what secret's been doing all his life. On the contrary - pointing the way to the Grail for those who suffer? You can't see the Grail itself in your hands...

So - what?

What do you want from this thread? Answer me. That will be my answer.

Доктор:

What about you? Answer. That will be my answer.

:)))))) Bravo again! I respect worthy opponents. No words... I don't know - that's my answer. Just for the soul. If that's your answer, I don't know. Soul mate... I'm crying again, for some reason...

secret:

It's in public places that there is no life. Because no one will give profitable things in public.

You're right. Almost.

For one thing, some do put their systems out there. A.G., for example.

Secondly, reading open forums sometimes brings thoughts that occasionally turn into ideas.

Third, some people post their results. This is very useful and interesting.

Today's epilogue.

1. Thinning the teak row preserves its properties

2. The Hurst coefficient for market series is directly proportional to tick flow.

These properties are unknown to most sufferers, including Papuans and Doc.

Amen.

Alexander_K2:

Today's epilogue.

1. Thinning the teak row preserves its properties

2. The Hurst coefficient for market series is directly proportional to tick flow.

These properties are unknown to most sufferers, including Papuans and Doc.

Amen.

It doesn't make any sense. Author, read your post again. You need to correct the wording. It's a load of bullshit.

Доктор:

It doesn't make any sense. Author, read your post again. You need to correct the wording. It's a load of crap.

Put it on your wall and read it every day like the Lord's Prayer. Maybe you'll see the Truth.

Доктор:

Closed chats don't last long. Alas. Publicity keeps interest and therefore life in the chat room alive.

Well... so in the absence of results, they shouldn't be)

Alexander_K2:

Put it on your wall and read it every day like the Lord's Prayer. Maybe you'll see the truth.

Yeah. There was Hearst, for example, 0.5. Market flow quadrupled. Hearst became 2? Did you take something at dinner?

Oleg's gonna come in here with a machine gun and chop it up into a fine oatmeal. You'd better correct the wording.

Reason: