From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 125

Доктор:

This is where Oleg hands out advice:

"There is literature on the subject, andif you make the effort,you can deepen your knowledge in this area."

Read it, maybe you won't talk nonsense.

Actually, I was deriving Hearst's formulas for the flow of events. Can you do that? Keep your mouth shut... Go study SB. Report back in writing later.

Олег avtomat:

You are no longer a young child or a pimply schoolboy who throws a tantrum because he has not been shown the place (from now to now) that he has to read to get an "A".

I have my doubts if you understand what it says.

And you "wash" me. Show me the place. You can't. The article is old, primitive and uninteresting. That's why you can't. You didn't read it either. You just found the first one you could find on a search engine. And now you don't know how to answer me.

Доктор:

And you 'wash' me. Show me the place. You can't. The article is old, primitive and uninteresting. That's why you can't. You didn't read it either. You just found the first one you could find on a search engine. And now you don't know how to answer me.

Well, that's the "you're a fool" part.

;))))))))))))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Well... On the trend... it's not a triangle property anymore... it's like a property of your ability to analyse market fluctuations.
I see. I thought you found bugs in the coterie itself... You found zig zags.)

What does zig-zagging have to do with it? ????

it's different for everyone.

some people see things and some people don't.

one more time.

The quote's up, the turkey's down.

And then the quote slammed and went down.

Can't you do that again?

I think so.

You don't believe in the existence of predictive indices.

and the funny thing is, it's not a prediction.

the quote is made up of these chips and that's where the price is coming from

that's why it doesn't care about all that hairpin and spread widening

Even funnier is that it's a childish toy, but the whole world has been racking its brains to earn on it and giving out its money for 50 years - no way ..........

;)

Alexander_K2:

Actually, I was deriving formulas for Hearst's dependence on the flow of events.

Now that's unexpected. If it was for bragging rights, in the heat of the moment, you should not have written it.

Доктор:

Now that's unexpected. If it's for bragging rights, in the heat of the moment, it's a waste of time.

Yes? There's a lot you don't know, Doc, and you're arguing.

Alexander_K2:

Yes? There's a lot you don't know, Doc, and you're arguing.

Sasha, Sasha, it's about time you realised that it's not a doctor who heals, it's a doctor of science.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Fun today ;)

It's nothing new. The two knuckleheads, secret and Doc, are preaching to the world. They say that it is impossible to make money on SB, and that it is urgent to find the differences between market VR and SB and to cut the cash. They cannot answer the question of how to account for non-stationarity as the main difference. They cannot translate tick data into a larger dimension while preserving the time structure. There is no state, there is no diploma. There are talks about Hearst, but they do not understand what to do with it either and do not take into account the physical sense.

How should I relate to these people?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sasha, Sasha, it's about time you realised that it's not a doctor who heals, it's a doctor of science.

I'm guessing. What kind of doctor? Let him introduce himself.

Alexander_K2:

I'm guessing. What kind of science? Let him introduce himself.

it's the nurse, dreaming and daydreaming

;)

Reason: