From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 124

Renat Akhtyamov:

a copy of the real

in the end - I don't care about the lots, you can do it with one pair

The main thing is that it went with the trend

the triangle is just a tip on the right trade and that's it...

Well... On the trend... it's no longer a triangle property... but sort of a property of your ability to analyse market fluctuations.
I thought you found bugs in the kotier... You found zig zags.)

In general, to summarise today's conversation, it's safe to say that Doc and his best friend secret are utter suckers and degraders. Alas... People without a name, without a state and an education diploma deserve nothing else. C'est la vie.

But, sufferers should not be deceived. There is a long road ahead. Only perseverance and Insight can show them the way to the Truth.

Олег avtomat:

Ask yourself what this indicator measures, what are its properties, area of applicability, margin of error, dependence on sample size, reliability, etc. etc.

Applying this indicator to financial series is like putting a pot on your head.

You can find pictures of potheads online.

You've gone out of your way to answer my simple question of what I should look out for in this article.

Your reference to this rather old and primitive work leads me to conclude that you have not read anything more interesting on this topic.

Then let me return your advice to you:

"The literature on this subject is out there, andif you make the effort,you can deepen your knowledge in this area."

Eliminate your illiteracy and then we'll talk.

Alexander_K2:

In general, to summarise today's conversation, it's safe to say that Doc and his best friend secret are complete suckers and degraders. Alas... People without a name, without a state and an education diploma deserve nothing else. C'est la vie.

I transferred you to the ward of the calm. That's my mistake. I should've put you in the raging room. I'll call the orderlies.)

Доктор:

I transferred you to a quiet room. That's my mistake. You're supposed to be in the raging room. I'll call the orderlies.)

Go ahead and call the orderlies. But you'll never understand that Hearst and the stream of events are essentially the same thing. Amen.

Доктор:

You have avoided answering my simple question of what I should look out for in this article.

Your reference to this rather old and primitive work leads me to conclude that you have not read anything more interesting on this topic.

Then let me return your advice to you:

"The literature on this subject is out there, andif you make the effort,you can deepen your knowledge in this area."

Eliminate your illiteracy and then we'll talk.

You're not a toddler or a pimply schoolboy who throws a tantrum because you haven't shown him the exact spot (from now to now) he needs to read to get an "A".

I have doubts as to whether you understand what it says.

Fun today ;)

We orderlies didn't go anywhere)

Alexander_K2:

Call it, what the hell... But the fact that Hearst and the flow of events are, in fact, one and the same, you'll never realise. Amen.

There's Oleg handing out advice:

"The literature on the subject is out there, andif you make the effort,you can deepen your knowledge of the subject."

Read it, maybe you won't talk nonsense.

Доктор:

This is where Oleg hands out advice:

"There is literature on the subject, andif you make the effort,you can deepen your knowledge in this area."

Read it, maybe you won't talk nonsense.

There you go again, turning it upside down...

that's your style and way of life...