From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 91

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
)) The interesting thing is that you as well as your opponent are exactly half right every 😂
So you can split the first and only place between you 😄😄😄

That said, you're the only one who's completely right, you know everything and know how, but can't write anything because it's your "intellectual property and the result of years of development"?

denis.eremin:

You are the only one who is completely right, you know everything, but cannot write anything because it is your "intellectual property and the result of many years of development"?

I do not know what you mean, I do not know anything and do not know how to do anything. And about the intellectual property I was just kidding. I don't have anything, never have, never will).
Better listen to others, they say clever things, and I with my silly thoughts just make them pay attention in the background of mine) that's all)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I don't know what you mean, I don't know anything and I don't know how to do anything. And I was just joking about intellectual property. I don't have anything, never have, never will)

Why are you writing on the forum then?

denis.eremin:

Why are you writing on the forum then?

For people like you to ask) the right question is half the answer)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
For people like you to ask) the right question is half the answer)

But you don't know the answer.

denis.eremin:

There is a "duck method" for finding answers to your own questions. Google it.

PapaYozh:

There is a "duck method" for finding answers to your own questions. Google it.

Using the duck method is an indicator that it is time to see a psychiatrist

denis.eremin:

"... He who seeks is forced to wander..."
I'm not looking for anything, no answers. For the rest, read the above carefully.

denis.eremin:

Using the duck method is an indicator that it's time to see a psychiatrist

You should know better.

PapaYozh:

You should know better.

Psychiatrists know best.

Reason: