From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 67

I'm afraid that after you present the statement you will again be shamefully removed from the forum and there will be nothing for traders to scratch their tongues about)

secret:
I'm afraid that after you show me the statement, you will once again be shamefully removed from the forum, and traders will have nothing to scratch their tongues about)

I can take it. Wouldn't be the first time. So?

What metric should we use?)
The ratio of drawdown to income, which you have 50%, is the most adequate of the simple ones)

secret:
What metric shall we use?)
Of the simple ones, the most adequate is the ratio of drawdown to income, which you have 50%)

Just a percentage per month. You do not have to elaborate further. If it is more than that, I will leave the forum and apologise.

Alexander_K2:

Just the interest per month. You don't have to elaborate further. If it's more than that, I'll leave the forum and apologise.

Hey, why don't you stop arguing?

You've already argued with me - you've been acting like a little bully

denis.eremin:

Hey, why don't you stop arguing?

You've already bet me-- you're being a little touchy-feely.

Let's say I did. I'm not so sure about that, though. Your lines are tighter than mine, though. But that's not the point. It's the first time I've seen you and it's not a sin to lose. Especially since A_K has left the forum. Now it's up to A_K2.

Alexander_K2:

Just the interest per month. You don't have to elaborate further. If it is more than that, I will leave the forum and apologise.

If you specify only profitability, without the accompanying risk - a sign of an amateur in our business, if not to say "scammer").

And no one is asking you to apologise or leave the forum) it's only about the level of understanding of mathematics)

secret:

To specify only profitability, without the accompanying risk, is a sign of an amateur in our business, if not to say a "scammer")

And no one is asking you to apologise or leave) it's only a question of your level of understanding of mathematics)

I have nothing to say. You can go on selling whatever you want to the suffering public. For three years I've been listening to your potato nonsense. That's enough.

I don't get it. Did the opponent run off the pitch before the match started? That's a technical defeat)

Reason: