From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 45

Uladzimir Izerski:
I don't understand why they need triangle lock, if all three pairs can be run in profit. If one likes it, then in minus.))

A classic cross. There's not much to be gained from a cross. And in a cross, it's the dependence of the currencies on each other, not their trends, the flotsam) that is considered to be more long-term than the trends. The profitability is only much less. Well, spreads need to be overcome) And the risks are smaller) But in fact, crosses are more complicated than that)

Uladzimir Izerski:
I don't understand why a triangle lock is needed when all three pairs can be run on the plus side. If one likes it, then on the minus.))

If you can be on the plus side, don't waste any time!

;)

Don't let open the triangle, third leg is in the wrong direction ;) As in the picture EURUSD = Buy / GBPUSD = Sell / EURGBP =Buy (but need to Sell)

If a trader does not know how to trade one pair, two others will not help.

PapaYozh:

If you can be on the plus side, don't waste any time!

;)

I'm trading.

They're fighting over fractions of a point, not like....

Yeah, I was wrong about dividing, not multiplying.

It was a long time ago,

I forgot about it.

I just had to remember it again because it's a very attractive process, which allows me to remove several calculable and unnecessary values from my EA and get the risk down to zero.

but forming a 100% loc is not the point

it was the idea to show it and warn traders against such blunders.

it's not everyone who can't make a triangle.

it will leave you out of the money in a blink of an eye

i reiterate - it is a very tough nut, the toughest on the market.

;)

Uladzimir Izerski:
If the trader does not know how to trade one pair, the other two are of no help.

This is the first thing they told me at brokercreditservice back in '93) Well, it's not trend trading at all. Buy one currency, sell for another, and sell the other for the initial currency. Sometimes you can be on the plus side. But taking into account the spread, more often it's a minus.)

Uladzimir Izerski:
If a trader does not know how to trade one pair, two others will not help.

trading on the whole cutlet

;)

Every currency pair lives its own life. What's there to make up fables about, what's a long way to go, ten bars at a time and that's all the talk.)

a17

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)

Well, in a cross you can trade for anything and everything. Lock in a circle won't catch Kolya quickly) But it's also possible in a circle version)

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)

The main thing is to see the shores))

Reason: