Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 24

Roman.:

What's with the demo? Charge a real one... at least micro...:-))) Demo has long been defeated... has not? :-)))

At least let there be a demo. As long as there is no substantive conversation.

Vinin:

At least let there be a demo. We're still having a meaningless conversation.

I see. :-)))

Roman.:

What's with the demo? Charge the real ... at least a micro...:-)) Demo has long been defeated... has not? :-)))

We'll bet tomorrow. It's not my account, it's my partner's. I'm quite impoverished lately :) I don't want to bet $25.

We'll bet on the real one in the morning. I will compare the real with the demo.

FOReignEXchange:

We'll bet tomorrow. It's not my account, it's my partner's. I'm very poor lately :) I don't want to bet $25.

We'll bet on the real one in the morning. I will compare the real with the demo.

If "your" office more/less and it is not a masochistic pipsing, then demo with real, at least on A.....i - I myself trade - I know, with volumes up to 5 lots (large ones I did not trade - not familiar) - no difference - I checked (-).

Roman.:

If "your" office more/less and it is not masochistic pipsing, then demo with real, at least at A.....i - I myself trade - I know, with volumes up to 5 lots (large ones I did not trade - not familiar) - no difference - I checked.

I tried it there. I don't understand how people trade there at all.

FOReignEXchange:

I've tried it. I don't understand how people trade there at all.

Stops are ignored. The stops are ignored and the pauses don't work. And the price crawls beyond the stop, instead of red order, yellow one starts to burn. Back and forth past the stops, the price moves.

What can you do. A fact is a fact. It's not my fault.

FOReignEXchange:

Stops are ignored. The stops are ignored. And the price crawls beyond the stop, instead of the red order yellow starts to burn. The price moves back and forth past the stops.

I DON'T KNOW. My stop and take levels are virtual...

FOReignEXchange:

Stops are ignored. The stops are ignored. And the price crawls beyond the stop, instead of red order yellow one starts to light up. The price moves back and forth past the stops.
This is too fantastic, I've never seen anything like this before. I have never seen anything like this before.

OnGoing:
It's too fantastic, I haven't seen that for some reason. Unless on the classics, yes on the ultra-fast market, so find out where it's not like that.

Look at the shadows this night and this morning. There's no such thing in other places.
Reason: