Clarification from the Administration - page 6

Stanislav Aksenov:

However, there will be no way to prove the fact of cooperation in circumvention.

This is the cost of the rating. It's OK, if you do 100 jobs for a customer without arbitrage and pay a slice to Metakvotam, your rating will go up, or if you don't pay it, it won't go up. And if the rating is worth the money, everyone decides for themselves, and their conscience, ethics ...))))

Gentlemen, why are you always talking about money? If only there were something to talk about: 10%...

And the increase in productivity during discussions on Skype, and the convenience of the programmer, and the fact that the client is convenient, and he will not go somewhere to the usual forum for ads to search for contacts of programmers who will listen to his voice. And the ability to get into a client's computer and see what he is doing wrong when he says that the owls aren't working as they should, rather than asking for 100 screenshots, and then look at them. And so on. That's what I was thinking when I created this thread. And it's not 10% on the output. And I'm expecting more than 100% increase due to the resolution I got today. And from that 200+%, 10% I will come and pay. Because I am grateful for such an opportunity to have a flow of clients without doing anything for it.

It is not a problem to find out who is stealing customers. It just takes the will. Control purchases have not been canceled. Just no one needs it. And if they do, they will grab hands of those who steal customers and punish them. And I certainly won't be one of them.

It's just amazing that on all pages of this thread everyone writes only about the 10%. And they don't write about anything else. I'd pay more than that. And I have, by the way, already suggested increasing the commission for arbitrage works. Because I think it's fair.

Mikhail Pityugov:

Gentlemen, why are you always talking about money? If only there were something to talk about: 10%...

And the increase in productivity during discussions on Skype, and the convenience of the programmer, and the fact that the client is convenient, and he will not go somewhere to the usual forum for ads to search for contacts of programmers who will listen to his voice. And the ability to get into a client's computer and see what he is doing wrong when he says that the owls aren't working as they should, rather than asking for 100 screenshots, and then look at them. And so on. That's what I was thinking when I created this thread. And it's not 10% on the output. And I expect more than 100%. And from that 200+%, 10% I will come and pay. Because I'm grateful for this opportunity to have a flow of clients without doing anything for it.

And find out who steals customers is not a problem. It just takes the will. Control purchases have not been canceled. Just no one needs it. And if they do, they will grab hands of those who steal customers and punish them. And I certainly won't be one of them.

It's just amazing that on all pages of this thread everyone writes only about the 10%. And they don't write about anything else. I'd pay more than that. And I have, by the way, already suggested increasing the commission for arbitrage works. Because I think it's fair.

Well, no one forbids communication after the first executed order on Skype, or even in person. But it is just useful to make money for freelancing for rating and next jobs.

Practice shows that if the parties cannot agree in writing, speech will not help them)

The only way to prove cooperation is if the Client has "irrevocably forgiven his debt" to the Contractor and the Contractor is at a disadvantage and turns to the "Just.....", but whether the "Just...." wants to solve the "backstabbing" issue is another matter.

Hello, I can't restore my account

Klubnihka #:
Hello I can't restore my account

You are now posting on the forum - so there is nothing wrong with your account.

Hello,

I accidentally stopped by and signed up... How do I delete my account?

It's been 5 days now. I go to the website and often see this message: Ban until 2031.09.20 ()

Sometimes it flashes and disappears. Sometimes only after 20 minutes my rights are restored. Sometimes I have to log in again. Is it just me?

a007 #:

It's been 5 days now. I go to the website and often see this message: Ban until 2031.09.20 ()

Sometimes it flashes and disappears. Sometimes only after 20 minutes my rights are restored. Sometimes I have to log in again. Is it just me?

Just use your real static IP instead of anonymizers.

Hello why is the subscription not allowed?
Reason: