What is not understood and taken into account when discussing the random walk model (RBS) - page 5

It's already 5 pages into the thread and there hasn't been a single normal post on the substance of the topic from the branch's visitors who have written their posts here.

Gainmaker:

One of the most profitable strategies (not the most profitable, but it works as an example)

- is to sell in positive increments and buy in negative increments.

WARNING: This information is NOT trading advice. Applying the above strategy does not guarantee profits and can lead to losses. Everyone who applies this strategy does so at their own risk. The author is not responsible for the actions of others that led to losses when trying to apply the above strategy.

Bullshit.

Gainmaker:

It's already 5 pages into the thread and there hasn't been a single normal post on the substance of the topic from the branch's visitors who have written their posts here.

By the way, you are also a visitor, you can't write posts without visiting the branch.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

By the way, you are also a visitor, you can't write posts without visiting the thread.

I am the author of the thread, not a visitor.

Every visitor is not the author of the branch.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Rubbish.

A very informative post on the subject of the thread, which shows the depth of your thinking and the depth of your scientific knowledge.

Gainmaker:

I am the author of the branch, not a visitor.

Every visitor is not the author of a branch.

what increment is enough to buy or sell?

depict, for example, the period 2013-2015

The strategy will not lose its effectiveness?

Gainmaker:

A very informative post on the subject of the thread, which shows the depth of your thinking and the depth of your scientific knowledge.

Naturally, because you did not just write "Attention" etc.

Gainmaker:

- is to sell when the increment is positive and buy when the increment is negative.

This is deep scientific knowledge. Do this and "wait quietly for profit".

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Naturally, you didn't just write "Attention" etc.

This is how it is customary to write when presenting forecasts or trading strategies. There are all kinds of readers.

Renat Akhtyamov:

what increment is enough to buy or sell?

For example, picture the period 2013-2015.

The strategy will not lose its effectiveness?

I don't want to do computational work for free at the request of those interested.

Nor do I want to do it for a fee. I have no time for it.

But on the merits of the method I am always ready to discuss questions in detail.

Ask me about the method - I will tell you what I can.

Reason: