What is not understood and taken into account when discussing the random walk model (RBS) - page 2

re-login :-)

Дмитрий:

Nothing will be clear to anyone - stationarity is not determined by eye.

It is the variance and the MO of the row sections that are compared.

Are you serious?

Please give me an example of how you compare variance and MO of a series.

Why are you comparing segments of a series?

How do you select the areas of the series for comparison, by what criterion?

You write assertions and do not back them up with anything.

If you continue to write here your unsubstantiated unscientific tricks, I will not engage in further discussions.

Write scientifically substantiated statements.

Gainmaker:

Are you serious?

Please give an example of how you compare the variance and the MO of the sections of a series.

And why do you compare sections of a series?

How do you select sections of a series for comparison, by what criterion?

You write assertions and do not back them up with anything.

If you continue to write here your unsubstantiated unscientific fantasies, I will not discuss it with you anymore.

1. One compares the MO and variance of the plots of a series to determine if these two parameters of the series are time dependent or if they are a constant.

2. Once again - for stationary time series the MO and variance are constant (constant), I mean they do not depend on time.

I can't understand - what to confirm? Can I get a link to the definition of a stationary series?

If you don't like the breakdown or the length of the series, take any currency pair and any TF yourself.

Give me some more shouting here

Gainmaker:

SB is a discrete random process with independent STATIONARY increments.

Stationary increments are random variables with ZERO MOTION.

And their DISPERSION is LIMITED.

... A random process with STATIONARY random increments.

The term "stationarity" as applied to the increments is incorrect. Stationarity is defined for random processes, not random variables.

Дмитрий:

Give me another one of those "Give me back my stone axe and don't touch my thighs.

"Give me back my stone axe and don't touch my thighs.")

Gainmaker:

It's a real shame - apart from the childish insults from a man who has no fear of getting his nose broken in real life, I was the only one who supported the discussion on the subject in this thread.

Дмитрий:

It's a real shame - apart from the childish insults from someone who isn't afraid of getting his nose broken in real life, I was the only one who supported the discussion on the subject in this thread.

Since you've already polluted this thread with your nonsense, answer me then.

Are you going to break my nose in real life?

What are you offended by, offended? Have you been in jail or something? How do you know what words to be offended by?

Then show me your suit, who are you in their world and what's your suit?

How many convictions have you got? When did you do time? Where did you do time? What were you in for?

And if you're not a frat boy, you'll be the lowest of the low caste.

You started all this.

I always speak to everyone politely and with a "you" because I'm from the intelligentsia.

And your place is in the lowest caste, on the lowest floor.

I'm an intellectual.
You are so intellectual.)

secret:
Intelligentsia just comes out of you.)

I wrote that I didn't start it, but this characterDimitri did.

And why are you here not on the topic of the branch?

So you are not interested in scientific things, but just want to hang out here?

Reason: