Search for investors. - page 2

Orif Yusufjonov:

so far only this

Why do you need investors with such a deposit? And it's unlikely to help you build up your profits much. You would have to do a mutual fund or something like that.

TheXpert:
Why do you need investors with such a deposit? I don't think they will help you to increase your profit. You need to create a mutual fund or something like that.

The bigger the deposit, the bigger the profit. Guaranteed If the investment is more than 10 +++ +++ p. mine only 25% the rest 75% of the profit to the investor.

Orif Yusufjonov:

The bigger the deposit, the bigger the profit. Guaranteed If the investment is more than 10 +++ +++ p. mine only 25% the rest 75% of the profit to the investor.

Let's assume that the deposit/profit ratio does not change (which is not necessarily the case)

in order for you to double your profit at your interest, you would need to accumulate 140,000,000 investment. and trade five times the lot.

Give me a deposit like that, I'll do 20% per month

Sergey Zhuravkov:
Give me a deposit like that, I'll make 20% a month.
If you can't do it with a hundred and you can't do it with a million

Vladimir Baskakov:
If you can't do it with a hundred, you can't do it with a million

coping so far.

Sergey Zhuravkov:

coping so far.

When you get to 1,000, there will be investors waiting in line.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You'll get to 1000, investors will be lining up...

I've never understood. If I can make 20% a month at least... Why do I need investors!?

You take a loan, you pay it back in 5 months, in another 5 months you get a decent salary... And in 5 more months...

While you're looking for investors, you might as well get rid of them...

Why go out on a limb, take a risk...

But if it's not, something's wrong. It's like a local convenience store. They sell super-efficient experts for pennies...

It's not normal... You've got a super-duper expert. So take, not even a loan, just one salary... Soon you'll have two and then three salaries...

But no, they don't want money, they want small pennies from expert sales...

It is the same with the need for investors. And investors may be smarter than those who are looking for them...)

Михаил:

I've never understood. If I can make 20% a month at least... Why do I need investors!?

You take a loan, you pay it back in 5 months, in another 5 months you get a decent salary... And in 5 more months...

What's the point of going public, taking risks...

So there must be some fanatics out there, taking over other people's $. That's the kind of thing I'm not a fan of. You got to have a nerves of steel.

Михаил:

Well, I can earn 20% - you give me a loan, tell me the terms and conditions.

It's not that easy with loans, not everyone gets them

Reason: