Central Bank restrictions on unqualified investors. - page 11

prostotrader:

Who's stopping you from gaining a position in portions?

Nothing prevents you from doing so. It's just an example of making sure you have the right volume in the cup.

So let's say we sold euros and bought dollars and the spread increased before expiry. as a result, we made a loss.

diman1982:
So let's say we sold euros and bought dollars and the spread increased before expiry. as a result, we made a loss.

There are two things that are sure to happen:

1 Death

2. Taxes

Everything else is a risk!

prostotrader:

There are two things that are sure to happen:

1 Death

2. Taxes

Everything else is a risk!

Only in a different sequence.))

Alexey Viktorov:
Only in a different sequence. )))

))

Could you please advise me on the source of European equities research? I am expecting a slump in prices, I want to buy something cheap

prostotrader:

Maybe, or maybe 1 day.

N-r for yesterday -800 rub.

Added

Could also jump 200rub in 20 minutes.

Thought of that. only difference between sber ob and sber pr. But then again it needs to be programmed smart)

diman1982:

I was thinking about this. only difference between Sber. ob. and Sber. pr. But then again it has to be programmed smart)

SBRF and SBPR are a very strange pair despite the fact that originally they seemed to be one asset, but no.

They live their own lives as their BAs are different....

prostotrader:

SBRF and SBPR are a very strange pair even though originally they seemed to be the same asset, but they are not.

They live their own lives since their BAs are different....

SBRF and SBPR is an ideal match, specially designed for testing arbitrage strategies.

If we manage to make an algorithm that makes money on SBRF/SBPR, we can look at other instruments. If it does not work, you may not look :)

Dmi3:

SBRF and SBPR are a perfect pair, made as they are specifically for testing arbitrage strategies.

I am amazed when such unsubstantiated statements are made!

There is no future for this pair (it was tested long time ago).

Reason: