The EOP for schoolchildren. - page 12

TheXpert:
And you don't see why Koldun sent Fedoseyev? )

You guys are interesting... You send me and you send me and you don't fall far behind. So go there ahead of me.

Ihor Herasko:
It will be almost the same for 5. I will translate it at my leisure sometime. It shouldn't be too much work.

There is no iCustom in my example. The class is used in the same way, both in the EA and in the indicator. That's the point of the conversation.

An example has already been given

Also, there is no point in using a class in an EA and an indicator in the same way. Although... It depends on what you call "similar", because you will always and necessarily find some other special meaning for everything.

It's still fun here :-)

Konov pretends to be a dullard and at the edge (when there is no activity and nobody replies) he involves his idiot neighbours, Fedoseev pretends he doesn't see this dullness and replies in earnest, Artem pretends he doesn't understand what all the fuss is about and starts swinging his ban-hammer around

:-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Konov pretends to be a dullard and at the edge (when there is no activity and nobody replies) he involves his idiot neighbours, Fedoseev pretends he doesn't see this dullness and replies in earnest, Artem pretends he doesn't understand what all the fuss is about and starts swinging his ban-hammer around

I only call for more or less order. Blatant rudeness is removed. And the trolling - so here all are pretty good.

I'm not a fan of this. I'm not a fan of this.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This is OOP in action. A good example for schoolchildren ;))

Artyom Trishkin:

I am only calling for more or less order. I delete outright rudeness. Everyone here is good at trolling.

I don't have anyone to ban me. I'm not a fan of it.

Artem, let me ask you something. Are the polls moderated now? I created a poll "What languages can you program in?", but it didn't appear.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Artem, I'm going to take this opportunity to ask. Are the polls moderated now? I created a poll "What languages can you program in?" and it didn't show up.

Must have done something wrong. I've created a survey recently, no problems.

Artyom Trishkin:

I am only calling for more or less order. I delete outright rudeness. And everyone here is good at trolling.

And I have someone who does not need me to do it. I'm not a fan of this.

In this thread, it's better to ban all whose posts do not correspond to the subject: "OOP for schoolchildren. That's a bit extreme, of course...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Artem, I'm going to take this opportunity to ask. Are the polls moderated now? I created a poll "What languages can you program in?" and it didn't show up.

Robot has killed it. Apparently there wasn't enough meaningful text (for him) in the proposed answers.

Create a new one, but write more text, but only the names of languages. Do not mention women in the text for completeness.

Алексей Тарабанов:

In this thread, it's better to ban everyone whose posts don't fit the theme: "OOP for schoolchildren". Imho, of course...

It's not up to me to ban. I only ban for serious violations of the resource rules. Or for repeatedly making naughty pranks.

Reason: