Stop Loss doesn't work any more - to lose is to lose. - page 3

Dmitriy Skub:

2COM.

I looked around on their website and couldn't find a VPS service.
You must have specified your Internet provider, not the VPS provider.
The question was about the VPS provider, what provider gives a ping of 5ms ?
Or is it a 5ms ping from your home? ))

Roman:

I looked around on their website and couldn't find a VPS service.
You must have specified your ISP, not a VPS provider.
The question was about the VPS provider, what provider gives a ping of 5ms ?
Or is it a 5ms ping from your home? ))

From home.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What do you mean by "switching" - assessing the situation? Then a positive slippage turns out to be unlikely?

I meant the triggering of virtual sl/tp by flipper checking.

Сергей Таболин:

Just my opinion.

You should place virtual stops. In this case, for insurance purposes, a real stop (at a worse price, of course) should also be placed, just in case of a loss of communication with the BC.

That's right - that's how it's done.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

SL is broken - how so?

The position weighs up, the stop loss does not close.

Judging by the price spikes it is possible that the spread has risen a lot and that is why your position has not closed...

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Judging by the price spikes, the spread may have increased a lot and that's why your position didn't close...
Do you have an exchange account?

Roman:

Renat once posted some scripts.
But be careful with the real account, first study how the scripts work and adjust them if necessary.
I don't remember exactly how the scripts work, I watched them a long time ago, and if they send you a market, you can change them to limit ones, so you don't have to enter the trade.
But in my opinion the scripts do send limits, I just don't remember exactly, that's why I stressed it.

I don't know the code for working with warrants very well - I use a class that was not written by me. That's why I'm afraid to experiment, I don't understand the essence and the code.

Сергей Таболин:

Just my opinion.

You should place virtual stops. At the same time, for insurance purposes, a real stop (at a worse price, of course) should also be placed, just in case of loss of communication with the BC.

It is not clear whether it is reasonable... Although lately it feels like my stops are being hunted, especially on large positions...

Dmitriy Skub:
I meant virtual sl/tp triggering by flipper I'm testing.

I would test two closing options - the broker's stop and my own, if I had the code ready for the test.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Judging by the price spikes, it is possible that the spread has increased a lot and that's why your position has not closed...

No, it's a highly liquid instrument, and you can see from the screenshots that the price has gone well outside any spread.

Reason: