Forex: A Path without a Heart?

Remember, it is foolish to waste your life on a single path, especially if it has no heart.

- How do you know, Don Juan, if that path has no heart?

- Before you take this path, ask yourself if it has a heart. If the answer is no, then it does, and you must look for another path.

- But how can I know for sure if this path has a heart?

- Anyone can do that. The trouble is that no one asks themselves this question and usually one realises too late that one has chosen the way without a heart when one is already on the brink of death. At that point, very few people have the strength to abandon their aspirations and step back.

- How do you properly ask yourself this question?

- Just ask it.

- I mean, is there any special method so that I don't get deceived and mistake a negative answer for a positive one?

- Why would you be fooled?

- Well, let's say, because at that moment the path will seem pleasant and joyful.

- Nonsense. A path without a heart is never a joyful one. One already has to work hard to get on it. On the contrary, the path that has a heart is always easy to love, it doesn't require much effort.

And who thought there would be heart in this path, otherwise known as 'speculation'?

But it does have a soul. Otherwise, what is it? Where is it? Where to?... Have we wasted so many years and so many deposits for nothing?

Edgar:

And who thought there would be heart in this path, otherwise known as 'speculation'?

But it does have a soul. Otherwise, what is it? Where is it? Where to?... Have we wasted so many years and so many deposits for nothing?

The trouble is that no one asks this question usually a person realizes too late that he has chosen the way without heart, when he is already on the brink of death. At that point, very few people have the strength to abandon their aspirations and step back.

We do not reflect on this subject. Our defence mechanisms kick in as soon as the body has detected the absence of psychoanalysts in our lives. Maybe in the English-language forum people will become interested in their impending doom.

Edgar:
We don't reflect on the subject. Our defence mechanisms kick in as soon as the body has detected the absence of psychoanalysts in our lives. Maybe in the English-language forum people will take an interest in their impending doom.

Me, I agree. There is no provocation here. And the fact that we don't have a lot of choice is true.

Vitaly Stepanov:

The trouble is that no one asks themselves this question, usually one realises too late that one has chosen a path without a heart, when one is already on the brink of death. At that point, very few people have the strength to abandon their aspirations and step back.

In fact: The king is my Toad...))

If a person is not a gambler, then doom or disaster is out of the question. For many, forex is as much a hobby as, say, stamp collecting, chess and so on. It is a good exercise for the mind, like chess, and if you are lucky you can earn money.

Those who achieve great success in any field always blindly believe in this success regardless of the circumstances.

Forex is not an environment where patience, time and constant learning gives something.

You can sit behind a trading terminal for 20 years and only lose money.

In general, the markets like courage, bravery and cold detailed and at best brilliant calculation, at worst just talented.

They like mathematics here not because they like it, but because it allows them to solve complicated things in relatively easy ways.

Personally, I didn't earn anything for the first three years. at all.

And now robots do everything for me + I've discovered a couple of methods in the field of activation functions for machine learning that aren't used anywhere else yet.

Maybe somewhere else I haven't paid much attention to it - the main thing is that it works =)

In general, Forex is a great environment to check whether mathematics is a universal mechanism for cognition of the world. Immediately all of its flaws appear, such as the determination of the required self-sufficient sample.

To think that everything will come at once in a year or two is a great delusion.

And the most important difference between forex and chess and similar hobbies is determining what is a valid analysis and what is not.

Vitaly Stepanov:
Remember, it is foolish to waste your life on a single path, especially if it has no heart.

- And how do you know, Don Juan, that this path has no heart?

- Before you take this path, ask yourself if it has a heart. If the answer is no, then it does, and you must look for another path.

- But how can I know for sure if this path has a heart?

- Anyone can do that. The trouble is that no one asks themselves this question and usually one realises too late that one has chosen the way without a heart when one is already on the brink of death. At that point, very few people have the strength to abandon their aspirations and step back.

- How do you properly ask yourself this question?

- Just ask it.

- I mean, is there any special method so that I don't get deceived and mistake a negative answer for a positive one?

- Why would you be fooled?

- Well, let's say because at that point the path will seem pleasant and joyful.

- Nonsense. A path without a heart is never a joyful one. One already has to work hard to get on it. On the contrary, the path that has a heart is always easy to love, it doesn't require much effort.

Forex is a hard and long road, full of hope and despair, of achievements and downfalls. It is the path of the heart.

khorosh:

If one is not a gambling addict, death or disaster is out of the question. For many people Forex is as much a hobby as, for example, stamp collecting, chess, etc. It is a good exercise for the mind, like chess, and if you are lucky you can earn money.

I agree. The aim is skillful play, not a prize. A chess handicraftsman is generally not a rich man, although it's a long and difficult path, but it keeps the mind from freezing.

Indulgence)))

It's not about the path, it's about the journey and the person. For some people it is a path with a heart, for others it is not.

Somewhere it says, if you realise that you are walking on a path without a heart, you should silently and abruptly walk away from it.

Vitaly Stepanov, if forex is your path to ruin, why are you still here?
Reason: