Push notifications come with a longer delay - page 5

Vladislav Andruschenko:
This is an android problem.
I have an alarm, and when I installed it on my phone, it said that in 9 android notifications could come with a delay to save battery. But they did things differently. They put an icon in the tray permanently. Now the alarm service hangs and notifications come even in sleep mode. I mean, all the time.

I think the mobile terminal should do the same thing.

I agree, just make the app run constantly in the background, then android doesn't touch such apps and all notifications come instantly. The problem is the same on android 8. Write to the developers as well, maybe it will speed up the process.

Andrey777:

I agree, just make the app run in the background all the time, then android won't touch such apps and all notifications come instantly. The problem is the same on android 8. Write to the developers as well, maybe it will speed up the process.

I think that the portal Administration reads all the messages on the forum and I think we will be heard.

There are more and more users of new systems (e.g. Android) every day.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I think that the portal Administration reads all the messages on the forum and I think we will be heard.

After all, there are more and more users of new systems (Android for example) every day.

If the problem began with android 8, it has long enough, just few people care about getting notifications instantly, many people are happy to get them when the screen is activated. Perhaps the developers do not want to drain the battery with constant background work of the application, they would make this function disabled in the settings, for those who need it.

Andrey777:

The app may get a notification in time, but since the app itself is not prescribed to run in the background, newer versions of android will turn off such apps when they are idle for a long time and will not allow notifications to be displayed, so notifications are only displayed when the screen is activated. I have written to the developers, maybe they will fix it.

No, not from RF, blocking does not concern me.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2355

Создание бота для Telegram на языке MQL5
Создание бота для Telegram на языке MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
12 апреля 2016 года на конференции F8 в Сан-Франциско компания Facebook анонсировала внедрение API для ботов в свой мессенджер. В этот же день вышло большое обновление для платформы Telegram Bot Platform. Версия 2.0 порадовала новыми функциями. Похоже, что к хорошо забытому старому, а именно ботам, которые были популярны еще в эпоху ICQ...

Too many functions I don't need, I haven't found push notifications to telegram, maybe there is a ready-made Expert Advisor for that? I am not very good at programming. Ideally, it would also send a screenshot of the terminal with the notification, but it is not necessary.

Andrey777:

There are too many functions I don't need, I haven't found push notifications to Telegram, is there a ready-made Expert Advisor for that? I am not very good at programming. Ideally, it would also send a screenshot of the terminal with the notification, but it is not necessary.

If you want it to send a screenshot, you will have to deal with it in an article.

But if you want to send a simple message, the algorithm is simple:

You download the library, register in Telegram and get the token and the bot's id.

In your EA.

#include <Telegram.mqh>

string Token="574958800:AAF222222CuFoe75BsSIwK9bqqw7rrfagIk";

CCustomBot bot;

void OnStart()
{
      bot.Token(Token);// это при инициализации эксперта или индикатора
      bot.SendMessage(111111111," Привет Tелеграм ");// вот строчку вставляете в ваш код где надо отправить

}

where 11111111 is the bot's id. That's it.

tyup:

If you want a screenshot to send, you'll have to work it out in the article.

But if you just want to send a message, the algorithm is simple:

You download the library, register with Telegram, get a token and the bot's id.

In your EA.

where 11111111 is the bot's id. That's it.

Thank you, I will try it.

tyup:

If you want a screenshot to send, you'll have to work it out in the article.

But if you just want to send a message, the algorithm is simple:

You download the library, register with Telegram, get a token and the bot's id.

In your EA.

where 11111111 is the bot's id. That's all.

Where can I download the library? It should be here, but it won't open https://telegram4mql.steven-england.info/doc/index

Andrey777:

Where can I download the library? It should be here, but it won't open https://telegram4mql.steven-england.info/doc/index

at the bottom of the article, I gave the link above.

ss: don't forget to add url permissions in the terminal settings - https://api.telegram.org/

For important (emergency) messages, I use Pushover instead of Pushovers. It sends messages from the terminal to a postal address. It's paid, but some people manage to find a push ID generator online (I don't have one).
Reason: