Push notifications come with a longer delay - page 3

Andrey777:

I have no problems with the rest of the applications, especially the popular messengers work without any problems. It is strange that Metatrader is not even in the list of applications running in the background, even though it has maximum permissions, so the author of the program does not think that it needs to run in the background.

The program does not need to be running in order to react to the push. It is called by the system.

Edgar:

And I haven't had problems with all applications. It's either a settings problem or interference with programs that interfere too much with the system. Are Root and the programs that use it installed? Any xposed...

Nothing like that, installed it on a clean phone.

Edgar:

A programme does not need to be running to react to a push. It is called by the system.

but making the application run in the background would have saved the situation. When the app is started, all notifications are delivered immediately.

Andrey777:

but making the app run in the background would have saved the situation. When you start the app, all notifications reach you immediately.

Try locking the app in memory for an experiment. There is no guarantee, but the system will try not to unload it until last.

To do this, open the list of last running programmes (long press on Home, or another button, it's different for everyone). And there turn on the lock on the program. Depending on the system, the context menu also appears with a long press on the programme or a swipe up or down, for example.

Edgar:

Try locking the programme into memory as an experiment. There is no guarantee, but the system will try not to unload it until last.

To do this, open the list of last running programmes (long press on Home, or another button, everyone's way). And there turn on the lock on the program. Also, depending on the system, context menu appears with a long press on the program or by swiping up or down, for example.

I have tried this, no difference from when the app is not running. when the screen is active and 5 minutes after switching off everything comes instantly, further on with a delay.

Edgar:

There's a special programme for this, where you set up a period of polling for the push server. It might help. But I can't remember the name.

Found it at

"Root- Push Notifications Fixer."

Obviously, it needs a root.

Edgar:

Found

"Root- Push Notifications Fixer".

Clearly, it needs a root.

Can't do it without root? They say root can cause problems with google pay.

Yes, there can be many different problems with root. So it cannot be recommended to those who are not prepared to deal with it.

Maybe the internet connection is interrupted for a certain amount of time to save power, have you dug into this group of settings?

Ramiz Mavludov:
Maybe the connection to the Internet is interrupted for a certain time to save the charge, in this group of settings have not dug?

I've looked in the settings, but there is no such thing, with the same permissions other applications work without problems, it seems that the problem is that the application is not even in the list of applications working in the background, although there are all the permissions, so it may apply restrictions, it would be good if the program developers prescribed compulsory work in the background, I think it would solve the problem.

Reason: