Programmers - page 6

Ilya Baranov:

MT4 download from any broker, then "Open an account" and enter another broker's name. I haven't seen any restrictions on MT4 yet.

I think there are restrictions on MT5, for example, only the terminal downloaded from the BCS server can connect to the BCS servers. The one that can be downloaded here does not connect.

The brokers have old versions, with embedded gimmicks. I wanted a clean platform, not cluttered with the broker's interface

I have noticed one peculiarity: if a customer comes in and says that he has worked with that programmer, everything is bad; with that programmer, everything is also bad, etc. The obligatory element of the story is the super-duper-duper-programmer, but he had gone away or simply stopped accepting orders. That's pretty much how it works with them. Also, it turns out that you have to take the fall for those guys and you have to have everything, from start to finish, better than the best taken from everyone tried.

Sprut112:
Brokers have old versions, with built-in gimmicks. I wanted a clean platform, not cluttered with a broker's interface

What broker on MT4? What do you mean? DC - yes. But they can change the icon. Is it a cluttered interface? So change the icon to your own.

Artyom Trishkin:

What broker on mt4 ? What are you talking about? DC - yes. But they can change the icon. Is it a cluttered interface ? So change the icon to your own.

There is one ***.

Artyom Trishkin:

What broker on MT4 ? What do you mean? DC - yes. But they can change the icon. Is it a cluttered interface? So change the icon to your own.

Not only that, they put EAs, indicators unnecessary, scripts

Sprut112:
Not only that, they put advisers, unnecessary indicators, scripts

Try it this way:

Download the terminal file from the DC into a new folder from which you want to run it - there should be nothing else there but this file. You can make it portable - create an icon on desktop and add /portable to its properties. Run the terminal and connect it to Metaquotes-Demo - all that is required and standard terminal will drag itself.

Запуск платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - MetaTrader 5
Запуск платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
По завершении установки в меню "Пуск" создается группа программ торговой платформы, а на рабочем столе дополнительно помещается ярлык программы. Используйте их для запуска. Нельзя запускать одновременно две копии платформы из одной директории. Чтобы одновременно запустить несколько копий, установите соответствующее количество программ в разные...

Aleksandr Prishenko:

You, too, are a dreamer who thinks that your EA (indicator) idea is a genius or even a grail. You have been offered to post the ToR here and they will write you a code for free (maybe). No one will use your idea (99%) because it is clear only to you and everything was invented before us. )

And in general, the problem is that most programmers are not experienced traders, and can not tell the customer to their face that THIS will not work (or it is in the kodobase), and do not reinvent the wheel. It's easier to get 30 K for elementary code, and the latter will regret that the Expert Advisor doesn't bring income and blame the whole world).

Here, a typical programmer's vision. The worst thing is that it is 99% correct, but for those who really earn and understand what they want it doesn't work. That is why I came to the forum, maybe we will learn something interesting :)

Artem Markevych:

That's how trading lives - on dreamers, so it's nothing new.

Yeah. That's right.

Vladimir Karputov:
Eh. So no one will ever see the open job?

If you mean mine, I don't see the point in posting it here. There is a Freelance contractor search system, and even it, for all its perfection, has these problems. It can be significantly improved, but I don't think that my voice will move anything, because this site is not designed for those who work successfully on Forex. Nevertheless, thanks for your advices, people reading this forum have responded, work on the Expert Advisor is already in progress.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I have noticed one peculiarity: if a customer comes in and says that he has worked with that programmer, everything is bad; with that programmer, everything is also bad, etc. The obligatory element of the story is the super-duper-duper-programmer, but he had gone away or simply stopped accepting orders. That's pretty much how it works with them. Also, it turns out that you have to take the fall for those guys and you have to have everything, from start to finish, better than the best taken from everyone tried.

That's a shame.

Reason: